Click on one of the links below to view pictures
and find out more about our lodging.
Farm House |
| Pappy Shack |
School House The Shed
Things to Know
1. We are located between Grand Saline and Van on Hwy. 110
near Tyler, home of famous Rose Festival, Azalea Trail, Caldwell Zoo,
Planetarium and more. Dallas is only 65 miles away --lots to do there,
2. Lake Fork near by offers "big time" fishing.
Bring your own rod for our "catch and release" tanks.
3. Swimming in our swimming pool.
4. Grand Saline, home of Morton Salt Co. Has the only
"Salt" palace in America. Annual Salt Festival in June provides
street dances and rodeo for a barrel of fun.
5. Check in before 6 pm and out by 12, unless prior
arrangements are made.
6. Most important. God has made it all possible and we
carry our insurance with Him.
7. For the comfort of others, please smoke on the
Little Fannie's Policy
* Deposit of first night's lodging is required in
* Rates are determined by number of occupants and
length of stay.
* Call for rates and availability.